- The Master of Chiropractic programme offered by the McTimoney College of Chiropractic, awarded by the Ulster University is registered (Registration no. 253263) in Non-local Courses Registry (NCR) of Education Bureau (EDB) of Hong Kong and the qualification achieved is equivalent or comparable to the home institution in UK.
- The completion of this programme and attainment of the relevant qualification does not guarantee eligibility for registration as a chiropractor in Hong Kong. A chiropractic degree is not the only condition for registration as a chiropractor. Other conditions such as no criminal record and physical health condition are also required. For more details, please refer to the following website:
Applicants should conduct their own research and due diligence to determine their eligibility to practise chiropractic in Hong Kong, and to ensure that they meet all relevant registration and licensing requirements of the Chiropractors Council. The College does not accept responsibility for any misunderstanding or misinterpretation of this information.
- If applicants or students plan to register as chiropractors and practise both in the UK and HK in the future, they must finish the course at the McTimoney College of Chiropractic main campus located in Abingdon, just outside Oxford, UK including the relevant internship, before they are eligible to apply for registration as a local chiropractor in UK. Similarly, a chiropractic degree is only one of the registration requirements. Whether you can become a registered chiropractor also depends on other conditions such as criminal record and physical health. For more information, please refer to the following website:
- We already have students graduated from the home institution in the UK who have successfully applied to be a registered chiropractor in both the UK and HK. As this is a new route for studying in Hong Kong, we are now in communication with the Hong Kong Chiropractors Council about the specific registration matters for the Hong Kong in-country route.
- Universal College of Higher Education makes no warranty, statement or representation, expressed or implied, with respect to the accuracy, availability, completeness or usefulness of the information, and as far as permitted by law, shall not have any legal liability for any loss or damage which may result.